Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lion King



The Lion King movie has been resurrected in our home. Only now we have it in the Platinum DVD version. Ethan is totally into it. Their Dad took his older sister and brother to the travelling Broadway show here in south Texas a few weeks ago. Their grandmother was suppossed to take them but she accidentally brok her leg and ankle so she wasn't able to do so. Well Ethan Evan and I watched the movie while they saw the real thing. Since than Ethan is literally memorizing the movie and is bringing in interactive motion into it. He is rather amuzing to say the least.
Having a toddler in the house can be challenging, especially one who is high maintenance as Ethan tends to be but he is soooo cute and funny. He is quick as a whip and has a rather amazing sense of humor. I thank God often for my little ball of fire. Going from two to four so quickly after having two for so long has been quite an adjustment for us all. But I know our lives are all the more blessed. As I say often, "it is never boring" some times said in a self calming pacing phrase to keep me sane ;-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home