Friday, May 12, 2006

todays fun


The older two, left, are going to the movies with my mom, they are most likely going to see the Sentinel with Kiefer Sutherland. Oh yeah, there are some other people in the movie but they are going to see Kiefer.
We are all big 24 fans here. Ok, fan is light. Last year we bought cable tv and the dvr so that we can see it. They changed nights on us and we had to chose Scouts. But we got both by doing the cable and such. Well this year, we didn't do the dvr through the cable. But we did buy a dvd recorder so that we could actually get the whole season on dvd. Of course we are missing the first four hours. But we are waiting for our friends to buy their dvd burner so we can get it off of their dvr. I guess if we get desperate we could take ours over there and burn them our selves.
I want to go see the Sentinel as well, but maybe Barry can take me later before it goes out of the theater. It has been so long since I have been to the movies. It would be nice to go some time soon.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Kim C. said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi - I noticed you are actively blogging and added you to my list of family and friends!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger TracyHoMemaKer said...

thanks Kim, I am trying to remember to come here and do this. I love your blog. :)

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger TulipGirl said...

Beautiful picture. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home