Saturday, January 06, 2007

I am kind of back

I find my time on the computer tied into a few sites and email. But I still like the whole concept of blogging. We shall see what comes of it this time. This weekend my hubby and older kids are camping with the scout troop and I chicken... I mean decided to stay home. It is a good thing I didn't plan on going as my one year old, who was exposed to chicken pox by his 3 yo brother, decided to break out on Thursday. He has quite the case the little darling. Hopefully it is true he will now have a life time immunity to the little boogars. His three year old brother is rather amusing. He too recently suffered from "chicken-spots" and noticed Evan now has them. Well I asked him last night if he would like some chicken nuggets and at first he was going to say yes. But than, a sudden shocked and concerned look on his face, he shook his head and said "no no chicken, don't want chicken spots again" so now we will call them nuggets for a while and hopefully he won't put the two together.

When my oldest had chicken pox she called them chicken pops. Well when we offered her corn pops for breakfast one morning, a few months after she suffered, she had quite the same response. Nope, no chickenpops please. Children say the cutest things. They never cease to amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home